In Order to Fully Exercise Your Rights,
You Must Follow the Constitution

In order to qualify as a Citizen of the State of New Hampshire, the Constitution Refers to an Oath.

Verify your Citizenship in the State of New Hampshire.

Act Now to Claim Your
Full Constitutional Rights Under the Law.

If you choose to file an oath of Citizenship, you’ll need to get it notarized and request an Apostille with the Secretary of State. (The cost is $10.) See below for instructions:

Instructions on how to become a “State Citizen” in New Hampshire in compliance with the State Constitution

Click HERE for a link to the official form you can use.

Here’s what to do with the form once you’ve downloaded it:

  1. Print out this oath (form) for each person who was NOT born in NH, but lives here. (Even if you were born in NH, you may still want to proceed with this. If you have checked a box that says you are a US citizen in any legal document, then you will need to correct your status as a State Citizen.)
  1. Be sure to bring an unsigned document to the notary—do not sign it ahead of time. Swear your oath in the presence of someone legally authorized to administer such an oath (notary, JP, judge, etc). The authorized agent needs to watch you sign the oath. Banks, city or town halls, shipping stores, office supply retailers (OfficeMax or Staples), check cashing and money transfer stores, tax preparers, and law offices often have a notary on staff. Car dealers and neighborhood convenience stores may employ someone who is a notary.
  1. Verbally take the oath in front of them. Bring two (1) form of ID. You will need official identification with a photograph—a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.

Here is an example of a notarized form:

Once your Oath is notarized, take it to the Secretary of State’s office at the State House in Concord.

  • Option 1 – If the State House is open

107 North Main Street
Room 24
Concord, NH 03301

  • Option 2 – If the State House is closed

Due to the “Covid” event, the people may not be able to enter their own State House. If this is the case, you will need to pull onto Park Street, and you will see the side entrance. Call the Secretary of State’s office at (603) 271-3242.

What can you do to help?

  1. Tell others. Tell everyone you know. Having copies of the oath to hand to your friends and family will be helpful. Refer them to Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
  2. Consider becoming a notary, so when you meet people you can help them notarize the oath. It costs $75.
  3. Applications for becoming a notary can be found by visiting
  4. Ask them to do the same with everyone they meet.